You are here

The PRA serves the residents of Philadelphia in a variety of capacities, whether you are a renter, homeowner or an interested citizen.   Please select from the menu to the left if you are a homeowner or a renter.

If you are an individual or business looking to buy publicly owned property, please visit Philadelphia Land Bank:

If you are unsure if the property you are interested in is publicly or privately owned, please visit the Office of Property Assessment's website: